Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

So I've started a new blog for a new year. I seem to do this every other year or so and eventually get burned out, scrap it, and start anew after another year or so has passed. But! I'm going to try and not do that this time. How, you ask? Well, I actually haven't really got a clue. But I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

There are a few things in the pipeline for 2010. I'm contributing a story to a massive anthology that will most likely be published either this year or next, I'm going to try like gangbusters to get something of mine into the Zuda competition. More on that to come. I'm also going to try my damnedest to get a few other things published here and there.

But primarily what I'd like to do is get some writing done for a change. I'm hoping that this blog will help with that. I'll be trying to post up some short scripts (5-pages or so) from time to time as exercises using keywords, random images or even suggestions from visitors as inspiration, along with updates on the things I'm up to. I want to make this year a good one... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment