Friday, February 3, 2012

The Story Munkeys!



So I've joined this online studio of sorts called The Story Munkeys. It's basically a place where like-minded creative types such as myself can share the work that they're doing. It consists of writers, artists, colorists and everything in-between. We post up our work, pimp what we're doing and things of that nature. It's a barrel of laughs, and it's been particularly helpful to me as a source of inspiration to both share and continue developing my work. At any rate, I post so infrequently on this blog that it's possible nobody is reading this right now. But if you're out there, and you're so inclined, please drop by and let us know what you think of what we're doing.

Also, before I forget... there WILL be more content on this blog soon. I plan to, at the very least, mirror the posts I make on The Story Munkeys over here at Exlactus! as well. So, y'know... look forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment